thank you for visiting my page!

Cakes by Narleen Kristel began in 2009, when she offered to bake and design a cake for a good friend's wedding. The cake was hugely complimented both for design and flavor, that she proudly posted one picture onto her facebook page and shortly thereafter, orders came in one after the other... and the rest is history!

Narleen Kristel has NEVER taken a cake decorating class in her entire life, nor has she ever taken any culinary, baking or pastry classes. She simply has a love and passion for the culinary arts & design, she seeks to continually challenge herself, and most of all, she takes great pride in her work.

For flavor listings, pricing and more... contact Narleen Kristel at cakesbynarleenkristel@gmail.com

Please follow my blog by clicking on "follow" under the followers. thank you!!! :)

please click on "older posts" when you get to the bottom of the page to see more blog entries of her beautiful designs.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

christmas break...


after a crazy year of leaving my beloved hawaii, and moving back to cali, landing a great job (which allows me to still enjoy my life away from work), getting a new place in irvine and keeping up with my quickly growing business venture... 2010 has proved to be a very life changing year for me.

i decided to take a much needed break from the cakes for a few weeks... well, actually more like just until the new year :). i personally want to thank all my family, friends and clients for ALL YOUR LOVE and SUPPORT through this first year of my fast growing cake business. i know there are many cake designers out there that you can choose from, or many that consistently try to compete with me... but your support means the world to me and inspires me to continue making sweet treats with lots of love and perfectly made to share in your special events and moments in life.

thank you from the bottom of my heart!

have a very merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

with much love,
narleen kristel

No comments:

Post a Comment